Monday Morning Inspiration
 
Tough week? 
We have answers.
Image item
 
 
The Oxford Dictionary defines resilience as the capacity to withstand or to recover quickly from difficulties; toughnessor the ability of a substance or object to spring back into.
 
Have you had need to withstand or recover quickly this past week? Maybe a need for toughness or ability to bounce back? I have.
 
As we approach the opening of CMH Coaching’s Safe Haven Retreat, there have been plenty of challenges. There have been myriad blessings as well.  Our human brain, however; prefers to dwell on the difficulty in an attempt to keep us safe from further challenges.
 
Does that make me happier? No
Does it keep me safer? Maybe in prehistoric times, but not these days. It just keeps me anxious.
So what do I do to rebound quickly and feel good after a tough day, week, month, or season?
What do you do?
 
follow a regular, long-developed, foolproof protocol.
I touch base with my Creator every day, morning and evening.  In this way, I have a relationship with my higher power.  As my Heavenly Father and I converse, He strengthens me, by helping me see things the way He does.  As I receive that shift in perspective, I am grateful.
 
Image item
 
Gratitude is my resilience superpower.  I bet it’s yours too.
When we see the lesson and the purpose in our challenges, they turn from trouble to tune-ups.  Of course, we need to be willing to be taught, and willing to change, but as we do, our Creator enlarges our viewpoint and grows us into the people He knows we can be.
 
We become kinder, gentler, more fun, more patient, and happy.
We become resilient.
Life looks lighter and more doable.
We become grateful for the little things.
We find joy more often.
 
Willingness is at the heart of resilience.
Gratitude is the icing on the willingness cake.
How are you doing with that?  Cake is always a good idea.
And remember, we are here to help.
The Creator-based® Way is the door to resilience.  Our coaches can help guide you back to that lovely sweetness you knew once upon a time.
 
IN THE KNOW:
 
šŸ¤
 
SAFE HAVEN RETREAT 
WILL OPEN NOVEMBER 1ST!
Only a month until Seth & Chloe will be the first couple to 
use our brand-new venue! 
Check out SafeHavenRetreat.Life 
to learn more about this special place.
 
GOT STRESS?
Consider the blessings, lean in and let God, and be willing to see the lesson.  You don't have to like it, just be a little bit more willing to look for it. Be open. It will help, promise.
 
 When you share your light, you shine brighter!
Love, Beth
 
Facebook
Twitter
Youtube
LinkedIn
spotify
Apple music
Podcast
Instagram
485 County Rd 2850
Honey Grove, TX 75446, USA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creator-based® Coaching is born!

Creator-based® Consiousness

Summer Self-Care Week 1